Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Noah Bertilson

Noah Bertilson likes to write, so that's why you're getting a second bio for him. If you want to see the other, there's always my Blogger profile.

Anyway, I've been taking pictures for perhaps as long as a decade, but until the last five years, it's not been for much. Now I'm taking pictures more because I want to make a career of it. I currently shoot almost all my pictures with a Canon Powershot SD780, and I've been taking pictures with the same for well over a year. Through the last few years, with an SD1000 and two separate SD780s, I've taken at least 25,000 photos, and very likely 30,000. While this isn't necessarily a good thing, I like to mention it a lot. I hope you enjoy what we've all taken!

(If you want, you two can introduce yourselves too.)


!Noah!

No comments:

Post a Comment